Philippines Another US Fake War in the making

US storms troops into the Philippines
By Al Labita

MANILA – The arrival of about 3,000 US Marines in the Philippines next week for training and humanitarian missions in the wake of recent floods has some Filipino officials wary that the soldiers could be diverted to war-torn Sulu island, where Islamic extremists recently killed two US soldiers. The scheduled deployment represents five times the number of US troops currently stationed in the Philippines.

The US deaths have sparked fears that Washington aims to ramp up its presence and retaliate against suspected Abu Sayyaf rebels, whom the US and European Union have identified as an international terrorist organization with links to al-Qaeda. Those concerns have renewed calls among legislators to either scrap or renegotiate the terms of the Philippines-US Visiting Forces Agreement (VFA).

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Southeast_Asia/KJ03Ae01.html

The Filipinos have good cause to be concerned.

THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHO WAS BEHIND THE PREVIOUS BOMBING CAMPAIGN AND TERRORIST ATTACKS

THE USA AND THE UK

Fortunately the US/UK “man in Manila” managed to blow his own legs off in his hotel room, but not after arming and training a terrorist army and launching a terrorist bombing campaign.

Michael Terrence Meiring is a Manila-controlled CIA-connected White House-protected explosives expert who spent the last ten years in the southern Philippines hanging out with Filipino intelligence and police brass, Muslim rebels and other `shady people’.

He equipped many of his acquaintances throughout Mindanao with explosives,spent large sums of mystery cash and traded in US Federal Reserve notes with the Abu Sayyaf Group – terrorists who regularly use the notes to buy weapons….a gang that provided the excuse for the new US-Philippine military alliance.

Meiring is an American with a base in England and explosive expert colleagues in England who were contracted to assist him with his `ordnance’endeavors at the time he blew his legs off while making a bomb in his hotelroom during the region-wide terror bombing spree that traumatized Mindanao five months ago.

The Meiring episode is the best substantiated of several wild reports this year that have Filipinos convinced there’s a “stealth invasion” of their country underway. Consistent themes include the involvement of Meiring’s favorite Muslim rebel armies — the MNLF, MILF and Abu Sayyaf – and the invasion of Sabah, Malaysia.

On February 21, Rosanna Halong, wife of notorious Abu Sayyaf leader Abu Sabaya, phoned Radyo Agong dxMD in Koronodel City and announced that her husband was in on a CIA plot to break Sabah away from Malaysia and fuse it with Mindanao to form an independent country – a plot long popular with CIA-linked treasure hunters like Gould and North.

NEW REBEL GROUP WANTS NORTH BORNEO

Bangsamoro News Agency February 17, 2002

A new emerging powerful revolutionary group in Mindanao yesterday revealed that the Bangsamoro people of Mindanao have now decided to include in their objective the liberation of North Borneo, which they claim as part of their traditional homeland…

The leaders of the group, who refused to be identified for the meantime so as not to preempt their formal declaration of liberation of Mindanao and North Borneo in due time, told the Bangsamoro News Agency that their organization was organized in November last year, has now more than 50,000 strong armed forces in Mindanao and another 50,000 in North Borneo with highly sophisticated firepowers, including anti-tank, anti-aircraft surface-to-air missile (SAM). Their forces, they said, is fast growing in number.

The group claimed they are receiving financial and logistic support from super-power countries, which they refused to identify. But apparently one of these countries is the United States of America (USA).

The group is also highly confident that the Moro National Liberation Front (MNLF)* of Chairman Nur Misuari and Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF)* of Chairman Salamat Hashim and other armed groups in Mindanao fighting against the Philippine government, as well as the people of Sabah and North Borneo….will support their aspiration.

The group proposed the formation of the “United States of Mindanao and North Borneo”.

Weeks before Michael Meiring blew his legs off while preparing to blow up the Evergreen Hotel, IFPA leader Roger Adamat was identified as the man behind the bomb scares in Manila and Cotabato intended to dramatize the group’s bid for a federal state.

The IFPA circulated cell-phone text messages throughout General Santos City that 18 bombs were primed. At 3:15 pm on April 21, a powerful explosion outside the FitMart shopping mall killed 15 people, including four children, tricycle cab drivers, street vendors and a passerby.

And Ms. Arroyo demanded and got her tough anti-terror bill.

Michael Meiring’s controversial NSA-sponsored “flight” three weeks later and his new status as a wanted terrorist is of great interest in the wake of the recent mystery bombing that just cost a Green Beret his life, and which has been attributed to the Abu Sayyaf.This bombing comes as Ms. Arroyo prepares to sign a Mutual Logistics and Support Agreement with the Bush Administration that will give the Pentagon wide-open access to the Philippines.

Securing such access was a major objective before September 11, 2001.

WASHINGTON, MANILA, TAIPEI & BEIJING

The future of the American-Filipino `anti-terror’ alliance became clear last month when Arroyo took up the issue of granting landing rights to Taiwanese military pilots.

That move is a US orchestration to formalize a Washington-Manila-Taipei triad in the South China Sea and coincides with the offensive return of the

USNS Bowditch.

The US has been heading towards China via the Philippines ever since Mr.Bush took office. Months before September 11, The Role of Southeast Asia in US Strategy toward China, a Rand Corporation study, advised Donald Rumsfeld that he must re-base American forces in the Philippines in order to retain US

military dominance in Asia. A Rand board member since 1977, Rumsfeld joins Dick Cheney and Paul Wolfowitz as leaders of a militaristic “Blue Team” that sees China as a “competitor” which must be “contained” and kept “afraid” as part of the “hedging strategy” recommended in the Rand study. Wolfowitz, an old Indonesia hand, has been particularly outspoken in regards to the Fujian missile bases.

The Rand study helped give birth to the new National Security Strategy of the United States, which justifies pre-emptive strikes to enforce American global economic supremacy and specifically cites the PRC as a top-of-mind target.

AND LONDON?

Meiring’s British connections and the Bangsamoro claim to multiple superpower sponsors for the rebel army in Mindanao and Sabah raise a very interesting question.Philippine Defense Secretary Angelo Reyes has been briefed in London repeatedly and Prince Andrew was recently in Manila promoting stronger naval ties and weaponsales to assist Arroyo with her “maritime challenges”. The Arroyo government has already authorized anti-terror partnerships between her national police forces and Scotland Yard, the Special Boat Service (SBS)and other British commando.

The first President Bush saluted America’s first covert Filipino-Muslim freedom fighters, and his son’s inner circle has its own reasons to resurrect the secret Muslim army trick. As soon as Arroyo signs the Pentagon’s proposed mutual support agreement, any unrest in Sabah,Zamboanga City or Mindanao means the US must intervene.

Last month, after a series of disturbances in Sabah work camps, Malaysia expelled an estimated 30,000 undocumented Filipino laborers from the troubled state in North Borneo that so many CIA plots seem to target…a state where the Bangsamoro army claimed in February to have 50,000 insurgents armed and funded by the USA and other super-powers.

To protest the expulsion, Arroyo immediately moved to renew the Philippine claim to Sabah. The President has ordered her chief Army officer to prepare for all emergencies and to develop the `new rules of engagement’ `we need’

BRITON, 4 FILIPINOS INJURED IN DAVAO HOTEL BLAST

Posted: 5:09 PM (Manila Time) | May 16, 2002

Agence France-Presse

(archived at http://www.inq7.net)

DAVAO – A British man and four Filipinos were seriously injured in two separate explosions in the southern Philippines on Thursday, police said. Michael Meiring, said to be in his mid-60s, was believed to have lost both legs and was rushed to hospital after the blast in his room at the Evergreen Hotel in Davao City, city police chief Samuel Yordan said.

Wednesday, May 29, 2002

TREASURE HUNTER A PLAYER IN A MORE ABSORBING TALE

By Dorian Zumel-Sicat, Correspondent

http://www.manilatimes.net/national/2002/may/29/top_stories/20020529top5.html

Almost immediately after the blast, security tightened around Meiring.Hawthorn told The Times: “I was told by a Filipino in Davao, carrying a message from the US Embassy that Michael would never be charged with a crime in connection with the explosion. The investigation will end up at a stone wall. Michael will be protected and eventually taken back to the safety of the United States. The incident will be shortly forgotten, if you’re willing to forget it.”

Officials in Davao City will not forget. The suspicious blast took place during a wave of terror bombings across Mindanao as US and Philippine troops conducted anti-terror exercises. President Arroyo threatened to declare a state of emergency and demanded that lawmakers rush through her tough new anti-terror bill. Rush it through they did.

Now Prosecutor Bendico says the US-shielded `terrorist’ was trying to blow

the hotel up.

The Philippine Star explained why his findings are worrisome:

CIA WHISKS AWAY BRIT-AM BLAST VICTIM; NOW IN US

Edith Regalado July 9, 2002

(archived at http://www.philstar.com)

Among the most startling developments in the Meiring case was Immigration Deputy Commissioner Daniel Queto’s admission last week, that no less than agents of the US National Security Council had brought Meiring from Davao to Manila.

(“Meiring lost his left leg and suffered severe burns in various parts of his body when an explosive went off inside his room at the Evergreen Hotel here May 16. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agents from the US Embassy in Manila reportedly sneaked him out of a Davao City hospital four days after the explosion and was brought to the Makati Medical Center for treatment.

“Local officials here, including the police and the city prosecutors, have demanded that Meiring be brought back to Davao City to answer the charges of illegal possession of explosives as well as the possible filing of the non-bailable offense of destructive arson.”Davao City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte was particularly irked by the way the American embassy facilitated Meiring’s transfer to the Makati Medical Center which he described as arrogant and without due respect to local officials concerned. ‘Meiring is now in California and the CIA has taken hold of him already,’ the same source said.”)

Meiring to this day is a free man in the US and has been charged with nothing. He has not been returned to Philipines justice.

 

 

Advertisements

16 Responses to Philippines Another US Fake War in the making

  1. […] Cuthulan's Blog Just another WordPress.com weblog « Philippines Another US Fake War in the making […]

  2. Kuya says:

    Given the trouble the Philippines has had with Islamists in the past, I would expect them to be on the front lines in this War on Terror!

    • cuthulan says:

      But it was the Americans planting and supplying the terrorists!

      Michael Terrence Meiring is a Manila-controlled CIA-connected White House-protected explosives expert who spent the last ten years in the southern Philippines hanging out with Filipino intelligence and police brass, Muslim rebels and other `shady people’.

      He equipped many of his acquaintances throughout Mindanao with explosives,spent large sums of mystery cash and traded in US Federal Reserve notes with the Abu Sayyaf Group – terrorists who regularly use the notes to buy weapons….a gang that provided the excuse for the new US-Philippine military alliance.

      On February 21, Rosanna Halong, wife of notorious Abu Sayyaf leader Abu Sabaya, phoned Radyo Agong dxMD in Koronodel City and announced that her husband was in on a CIA plot to break Sabah away from Malaysia and fuse it with Mindanao to form an independent country – a plot long popular with CIA-linked treasure hunters like Gould and North.

      Just a case of create the problem so you can supply the solution
      That is why they had to get Michael Terrence Meiring out the country fast and he has never been charged with anything

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: